Click to view all or enlarge photographs
Prime Half Acre Development Site with Superb Views
16-18 Bournemouth Terrace, Murrays Bay
Located in the ever-popular North-facing clifftop street, number 16 and 18 Bournemouth Terrace offers over half an acre of prime seaward side land with a frontage of over 40m. The current improvements offer a 430sqm home, swimming pool, and tennis court built in 1990. The house is a Murrays Bay landmark, but will more likely have a stronger appeal to a developer wanting to do a large multi-unit development on the property.
- Vendors will offer flexible settlement terms to approved purchasers of up to two years
- One of the best and most exciting development sites to come to the market in 2022
- 2,024sqm of freehold land across two titles with great natural contour, 40m frontage, and suburb views
- Currently mixed housing suburban, however, a delayed settlement could enable purchasers to take advantage of the new government's plan to intensify this zone prior to settlement (if implemented*)
- This plan change would allow increased site cover, increased height, and more favourable height to boundary, making for one of the most superb development sites in the area
- Short walk to Murrays Bay Beach and Mairangi Bay shops via the walkway
*We encourage all purchasers to do their own research with regard to planning controls and zoning changes as these could be subject to change.
- The improvements on the property are 430sqm with tennis court and swimming pool. There are four double bedrooms, three separate lounges plus a formal dining area with three bathrooms